This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

There’s nothing worse than struggling to decide between the two same shirts you wear for your classes. Lucky for us, back-to-school season is looking a little different this year. Across the nation, universities are hosting virtual classes to protect their students and faculty. Now, most of our professors and peers will only see the top half of our bodies. Whether you like dressing up for school or not, I’ve identified five potential outfits and hairstyles to fit all of your Zoom university needs.

Outfit #1: Half-dressed

This is the ultimate look for those days when you’ve  rolled out of bed just in time for your first class. In under two minutes, you’ll be ready to get that brain moving. Grab your favorite sweatshirt from the corner of your room and throw it on. Tie up your bed head into a ponytail or use a headband to tame that mane. This look will give you enough time to sit down in front of your laptop for class. If you need a new sweatshirt, Missguided and ASOS sell sweatshirts of all colors and patterns at different price ranges to match your budget!

Outfit #2: Comfy & Cute

I don’t know about you, but I’ve purchased one too many loungewear sets over quarantine. Matching sets are perfect because you look put together while staying comfortable. Hairstyles that pair well with this cozy look include messy buns and half-up half-down styles. For shoes, you can wear your favorite pair of comfy socks or slippers. This outfit is also perfect for running errands after classes. It saves time for that Target run you’re planning while taking notes for psychology! In need of a new set? Nasty Gal and Garage sell all kinds of tie-dye print jogger and cool-toned knitwear sets.

Outfit #3: Business Casual – Zoom Edition

Some days we need to prepare for interviews or professional club events. Wearing a nice button- up or blouse with a blazer can accomplish a striking, professional look. The nice part of being at home means there’s no need to wear slacks or heels! Slicking your hair back in a ponytail or putting in some product to maintain flyaways pairs perfectly with your top. Anna Wintour, who? Check out H&M and PrettyLittleThing for professional wear on the more fashionable side!

Outfit #4: Bedroom Chic

This outfit is for the days we are feeling a little more spontaneous. Sometimes I start to miss dressing up, so I opt for something more put together yet still easy to wear. Since it’s still pretty warm out, wearing a casual dress or romper is the way to go. On these days, putting your hair up in a claw clip makes the outfit whole. For footwear, wearing fuzzy socks or no shoes at all are both ideal options. Princess Polly and Zara have multiple dresses and rompers to fit your personal style.

Outfit #5: Full Glam

Some days you may want to fully dress up because you have another event later in the day, or you’re just tired of your three-day old outfit. Choose your cutest cardigan or button up to layer with your favorite cami. For the bottoms, I suggest opting for comfortable jeans or a skirt that make you look and feel your best. You may want to style your hair to mimic the process of getting ready. Finally, throw on some concealer and highlighter to amp up your look. To find trendy cardigans and mom jeans, check out Glassons or Boohoo!

While buying second hand may not always be a feasible option, I urge you all to check out your local thrift shops or online platforms like Depop, Poshmark, and ThredUp! Sometimes these places have better deals for you. Another way to freshen up your closet is to swap clothes with friends (safely). Don’t forget to make conscious decisions as a consumer. I hope these outfit ideas help you navigate Zoom University more easily!

Aishwarya Sridhar is a senior at Rutgers University majoring in Cell Biology & Neuroscience and double minoring in Psychology and Health & Society. You can usually find her studying in a library or curled up on her favorite couch with a cup of coffee and a good book.