Nicholas Martin: Casual & Comfortable

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Nick is wearing the perfect example of a casual, comfortable, yet stylish fall outfit for guys. He is wearing a classic black jacket over a flannel, colored pants, and brown Doc Marten-like shoes. The dark olive pants are a simple way to change things up from jeans, and the printed flannel stands out. This outfit consists of a lot of colors, however, the black jacket and brown shoes keep it neutral and not too vibrant.

Priyanka is a junior at Rutgers University, New Brunswick. She is pursuing a major in Marketing and a minor in Spanish language. Priyanka is obsessed with beauty, fashion, and coffee. When she is not running around campus, Priyanka enjoys spending time with her Sigma Kappa sorority sisters, shopping at Zara, and watching Sex and the City.Get to know her more! Follow Priyanka on Twitter: @priyankajayy
Josephine is a senior at Rutgers University, pursuing a major in Journalism & Media Studies and minors in Music and Entrepreneurship.  She is one of the Campus Correspondents of Her Campus Rutgers and the editor of the Campus Blog, Campus News, and Campus Celebrity sections.  Josephine is currently an intern at MTV 360 and has completed multiple internships related to broadcast media/media production in companies such as Rutgers Today, NBC News, and MSNBC.  After she graduates in spring 2014, Josephine hopes to work her way up in the television industry to eventually become a television producer.