Campus Cutie: Nadine Azari

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Meet Nadine Azari, our Campus Cutie of the week! Nadine is one of College Ave’s kindest RAs. She is sure to brighten the day of everyone she meets! Read on to learn more about one of Rutgers’ funniest and most caring students!

Name: Nadine Azari Hometown: Waldwick, NJMajor: Public HealthYear: 2017Relationship Status: Singlecalifragilisticexpialidocious

What made you want to become an RA?“I really enjoy watching people grow, whether their changing as a person or actually physically growing taller. I knew being an RA was the perfect opportunity to do so.”

What is your favorite part of being an RA?“One of the perks of being an RA is that you’re surrounded by so many students! Everyone is different and it’s amazing to see what they can bring to the table. I also feel like as much as residents can learn from me I can learn from them, which is such a perk!”

What do you want to do in the future? “I want to own Ben & Jerry’s, bring Webkinz back and invent a new form of chocolate. No, I’m 100% kidding. I honestly have no idea, but hey I’ve got some time! Even though I’m super unsure I hope that I can look back at my life and say that I positively impacted someone or something and made a small dent in the betterment of the world.”

What is your favorite book?“Kid President’s Guide to Being Awesome.”

What do you like to do in your free time?“Dance promiscuously  to “Get Low” by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, eat lots of Ben and Jerry’s (Phish Food), go to the gym, look really bad working out and then eat Brower Thursday night take out (in that order).”

If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?“All black, it’s so classy and regal!”

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.