This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Combat Boots

Photo Source

The classic combat boots are a must have in any girl’s closet. These leather boots will match with almost any outfit you own.

Over the Knee Boots

Photo Source

As the weather gets colder, over the knee boots are a great addition to have in your closet. These boots will keep you feeling warm and looking sexy!

Suede Booties

Photo Source

If there was ever a time to splurge on shoes, which let’s be honest you should be since you have to walk in them, this is it! Booties are an ultimate graduation into sophisticated womanhood (I know dramatic much?) This gorgeous pair is a versatile color with a comfortable heel that will complete any outfit and work for that long walk to the next stop when you miss the LX.

The classical, simple, Chelsea Boots

Photo Source

You can wear this pair of boots with so many outfits! If you’re anything like me it can be a tad hard to find boots that are simple, but cute. These can mostly be worn with jeans and a cute sweater or flannel. There are so many ways to switch it up though, you just need to find it!

Ankle Boots

Photo Source

Even though the weather is chilly, it’s never too cold for ankle boots! You can dress these booties up or down. I’ve even seen girls rock these boots with sweats! Don’t believe me? I promise you Rihanna wore it. You can definitely wear these with a skirt, a dress, pants, anything!

Rain/Snow Boots

Photo Source

One of the worst parts about winter is arguably getting your socks wet and stewing your feet in the melted water like a fine, gross wine. A pair of reliable winter boots will keep your feet warm and dry for many winters to come! These boots are waterproof and knee-high: perfect for winter and for keeping your feet nice and dry!

Photo Source

Aarushi is a sophomore at Rutgers University majoring in Business Analytics and minoring in Spanish. If she's not studying (or writing for HerCampus!) she's probably sleeping or watching Netflix! 
Rubi Elizabeth Berry H. is a Junior at Rutgers University, majoring in Communication and minoring in Spanish. Creativity is her gateway to a happy life. 
Valentina is a business student with an open mind for all things creative and innovative. She knows the real-life struggles but maintains an idealist view. She can easily be entertained on a spectrum of Gossip Girl to House of Cards with Portlandia in between.