Best Noods on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Send noods… noodles of course! Here are some places near Rutgers where you can get your noodle fix!

Indochine

Great Vietnamese joint with soup noodles (classic pho) or tossed noodles. Whether you need some soup on a rainy day or just want some yummy noodles with egg rolls, Indochine has got you covered.

(Photo Source: IndochineFood.com)

My Way

Korean restaurant that has classics like japchae and black bean noodles! They also have some of the more traditional noodle dishes available as well, which are amazing and always a great dish to try.

Honeygrow

A more contemporary version of stir-fry noodles, Honeygrow is a great place to go when you want to eat noodles but also want to get a good helping of vegetables in at the same time. Cooked with simple, clean ingredients and customizable, a great takeout option or place to eat with friends!

(Photo Source: Honeygrow.com)

Noodle Gourmet

Cantonese and Hong Kong styled noodles in abundance! You can have soup noodles, stir fried noodles, or flat noodles! Not to mention that you can get bubble tea on the side while you’re there.

Ramen Nagomi

A modern, almost hipster place to go for ramen! Most ramen bowls come with the classic soft boiled egg and is an absolute must Insta pic. While the ramen is fantastic, the black sesame creme brulee is HIGHLY recommended for dessert as well.

Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.