This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Mint Hot Chocolate

There is an abundance of candy canes now, so it’s a great time to break a piece off and throw it into some hot chocolate.

Cookies

The holidays are a great time to bake some cookies! Pull out that family recipe or try something new for a yummy treat!

Peppermint Bark

Candy canes are one of the best parts of the holiday season. Mix them with some chocolate for an easy and delicious treat!

Eggnog latte

Love it or hate it, eggnog is a holiday tradition. Change up your morning coffee routine with this holiday version of your favorite drink.

For more holiday food ideas check out this website!

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.
A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.