This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Name: Arlind Zuna   

Major: Biology          

Class Year: 2019

Extracurrilar Organizations: Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity Brother, Past Brotherhood Chair, Current New Member Educator

Hometown: Clifton, NJ

Why did you choose APD as your fraternity?

I chose APD as my fraternity because of the close brotherhood bond they shared. APD also offered a lot of great leadership opportunity for me. One of my greatest accomplishments of joining APD was the ability to give back to my community through Scarlet Day of Service volunteering, volunteering at the soup kitchen, fundraising for Autism Awareness, and participating in the JDRF walk-a-thon. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience and I am beyond grateful for my brotherhood.

What is your favorite hobby?

My favorite hobby is playing basketball. I grew up watching and playing basketball. It has always been a huge part of my life.

How you feel you have changed after attending Rutgers?

Attending Rutgers has allowed me to become more social and involved in my community. Rutgers is a huge school and offers something for everyone. Attending Rutgers has allowed me to embrace a sense of involvement and gain confidence, most of which can be credited to the relationships I’ve formed at Rutgers.

What is one place you would like to travel to in the world?

I would really like to travel to all the Caribbean island. I would like to experience new cultures and see the beauty of the islands.

What is your favorite animal?

Dogs. No contest, dogs are the best. They are so loyal and very entertaining. Our frat currently has a dog, Bane, and he is the most amazing dog in the world.  I eventually hope to own a Chow Chow or Labrador Retriever.

Hannah Javed

Rutgers '19

Senior Editor at Her Campus Rutgers with a love for salads, pizza and bright lights.