roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

All I Want For Christmas Is One Of Starbucks’s New Holiday Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

This is for all of you Starbucks addicts out there in the world: the holiday lineup is finally here! The holiday spirit is in full swing with our all-time favorites: Peppermint Mocha (a classic!), Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and Eggnog Latte!

Source

As a stressed college student with final exams looming ahead, it can be quite challenging to enjoy the festivities of the holidays. Why not sip on these delectable drinks in-between studying and classes while the time lasts? Check out our very own Rutgers Starbucks truck to use your meal swipe on this variety of drinks, and just maybe, you’ll feel like you’re back at home, enjoying the season, and not dealing with the stress as a student.​

Source

The Caramel Brulée Latte is my own personal favorite, with its sweet caramel sauce, whipped cream, and Starbucks’s own Brulée topping. That’s the sugar rush you’ll need during finals season! (Check out the iced version too, when we have the out-of-the-blue 70-degree weather!)​

Source

The Gingerbread Latte is personally another favorite, as its touch of nutmeg and mild spiciness reminds me of the gingerbread cookies I would bake with my mom when I was younger. Who can resist a latte which tastes like a cookie, anyway?

Remember, the holiday drinks won’t be for sale forever, so remember to try out these drinks while you can this season!

Keoni Nguyen is a former undergrad student at Rutgers University and the former Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Rutgers (2018-2019).