6 Shows to Binge Watch Over Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

No spring break plans? No problem! Check out our suggestions for shows you can binge watch from the comfort of your couch.

1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Source

“Brooklyn Nine-Nine” is a hilarious police sitcom starring Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg), a talented but carefree and immature detective who often lands himself in trouble. As of now, “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” only has 5 seasons, so this series would be a breeze to binge through!

2. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Source

“It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” is a raunchy, black comedy series featuring several friends who own a rundown bar, known Paddy’s Pub. The friends often find themselves in bizarre situations each and every episode, probably ‘cause they aren’t quite sober throughout the day. For mindless, gross entertainment, “It’s Always Sunny” is the perfect choice.

3. Mr. Robot

Source

For those interested in binge-watching a drama and thriller series, Mr. Robot is the perfect choice for you. So far, there’s only 3 seasons to the show, which is perfect for those who want to catch up fast. “Mr. Robot” stars Elliot Alderson (Rami Malek), a depressed, anti-social engineer who works in a cybersecurity firm. Once he meets anarchist “Mr. Robot”, (Christian Slater), Elliot’s life takes a turn for the worse as dark, hideous secrets are unfolded upon him.

4. The Office

Source

Who doesn’t love “The Office?” You need to binge watch this series at least once in your life, and spring break is the perfect time to do it! “The Office” depicts the everyday lives of employees which include, Steve Carell, Mindy Kaling, Rainn Wilson, and more great actors.

5. Grown-ish

Source

“Grown-ish,” which was released in early 2018, has a promising future for seasons to come. The show is actually a spin-off of “Black-ish,” starring the eldest daughter, Zoey (Yara Shahidi), as she heads off to college. The trials and tribulations she faces are perfect for any college student to binge watch over spring break, because hey, we’ve all been there one way or another!

6. The Good Place

Source

There’s only two seasons but they’re both amazing. There’s a big reveal at the end of the first season so don’t look it up unless you want spoilers! Follow Kristen Bell’s character Eleanor Shellstrop through the ups and downs of the afterlife.

Photo Source: Pexels

A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.