Style > Beauty

5 Fall Fragrances That Will Have You Turning Heads

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Fall is officially upon us, meaning that everyone is eager to find their go-to scent of the season! There are endless amounts of fall fragrances on the market, and your favorite will obviously depend on your preferences, so here are a few popular perfumes you should consider giving a try this autumn that may just become your favorite.

SKYLAR Fall Cashmere Eau De Parfum

This perfume is perfect for everyone looking for a new signature scent this autumn. It is considered to be warm and spicy, with notes of cinnamon bark, roasted almond, and spiced ginger. This scent is described as smelling like a “warm chai latte,” and it is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free. You can purchase this perfume online at Sephora.

Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Eau de Toilette

This is another fantastic fall cashmere scent: perfect for people who like a fresh fragrance. This perfume is described as a woody fragrance with notes of juicy tangerine, cashmere wood, and vanilla bean. This scent is a new twist on Philosophy’s well-loved, original Fresh Cream scent, except this scent will make you want to curl up this fall by the fireside. Grab this perfume at Ulta!

Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa 71 Perfume Mist

This perfume mist by Sol De Janeiro is my personal all-time favorite fall fragrance! It smells warm and cozy, with notes of caramelized vanilla and toasted macadamia nut. This hair and body mist is perfect for layering with other fall scents and will have you smelling delectable. If you like a warm vanilla scent, this perfume is for you. You can purchase this perfume from the Sol De Janeiro website or Sephora! 

Pumpkin Crème Gourmand Eau De Parfum Fragrance

This perfume is designed for people who want to smell like fall, but also enjoy a fruity floral scent. Pumpkin Crème has scent notes of creamy sandalwood, cocoa blossom, pumpkin spice, and many more notes curated to create this unique fall fragrance. This perfume is available at Urban Outfitters.

‘REPLICA’ Autumn Vibes

Like the title, this perfume gives off the perfect autumn vibes. It is a genderless scent, perfect for anyone willing to invest in a high-quality fragrance this fall. Autumn Vibes is an earthy and woody scent, with notes of red berries, cardamom and cedarwood, described as smelling like an “autumn day” and is inspired by the delight of a colorful day in fall. You can purchase this perfume from Sephora. 

Hopefully, this article gave you some fall fragrance inspiration! Next time you stop by Sephora or any beauty store, ask an employee for some perfume samples to take home or spray different scents on test strips to help you choose your dream fragrance for the season.

Shelby is a current junior at Rutgers University-New Brunswick Majoring in Journalism and Media Studies with a minor in Gender and Media & Sociology. Shelby enjoys reading and writing and all things wellness and beauty!