This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

The weather is cooler, you’re trading in your light sweater for a faux coat and the lack of sun is causing you to become lonelier. So, how can you stop being lonely, you ask? Well, the good news is that Cuffing season is here and whether you are looking to find someone to “cuff” and cuddle with (or not), I have created a list of some of the best love songs to listen to with your partner.

I Got You – Honne (ft. Nana Rogues)

This is a great alternative song to vibe to on a road trip with your partner. It’s catchy and super relatable. Let this song remind you and your partner that you’ve got each other’s back. You certainly don’t need any stress while spending time together.

Sweater Weather – The Neighborhood

This is the perfect song for the current sweater weather season. Put on your man’s sweater and cuddle up in warm blankets next to each other. You’ll fall asleep peacefully with The Neighborhood playing in the background. 

I.F.L.Y – Bazzi

Enjoy this slow pop song while you and your partner sing your heart out together and take full advantage of cuffing season. This is one of my favorite songs and whenever I listen to it I reminisce about being in love during those summer nights.  

Lover – Taylor Swift 

Normally, Taylor Swift isn’t on my playlist, but I absolutely love this song. It’s an adorable song to play that reminds me of someone special. Listen to this song and you’ll be falling in love all over again.

Homesick – Kane Brown

Here’s a song for some of you country-loving folks. I’m not a big country music fan, but this song is an exception. I listened to this song for the first time about a year ago and to this day it still constantly reminds me of my own relationship. It’s a beautiful love song and it never fails to make me tear up.

A Thousand Years – Christina Perri 

This is an old song but oh is it such a good one. This song makes you want to be in a relationship with someone amazing. If you have watched The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1, you definitely know this song and most likely enjoy it as much as I do. On the other hand, if you have not heard this song, I recommend doing so now.

Adorn – Miguel 

You can’t go wrong with Miguel. His songs are captivating and make you wish you had someone for “cuffing season”.

Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran 

I’d be considered crazy if I didn’t have Ed Sheeran on this list. He’s the ultimate love song creator. Regardless, this is my favorite song of his and it gets me in my feels every time I listen. I love singing this song out loud, you should try it too!

Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars 

This is a throwback song but it still remains on my favorite love songs playlist. You can’t help but sing along to the beautiful lyrics whenever the song comes on and an even better scenario is having a cuffing partner with Bruno Mars’ personality.

Perfect – Ed Sheeran 

This is the perfect love song during cuffing season. Don’t try to fight me on this. I love this song, even if I do cry while listening to it. Then again, I’m a sucker for romantic songs. This song is a definite must when dancing with your significant other. 

I hope you all enjoyed this list of love songs. Find your cuffing partner and listen to these songs together! Who knows? Maybe one of these songs will end up being you and your partner’s very own song. If you can’t already tell, I love Love and so should you! Happy cuffing season everybody. 

Sincerely, 

K

Karla Escobar

Rutgers '22

Karla is currently a senior double majoring in Communication and Korean at Rutgers University. She has always had a passion for writing and enjoys discussing topics on fashion, lifestyle, and traveling. She enjoys exploring different languages, listening to music, exercising, and going on new adventures. She likes to volunteer and aspires to make a difference in people's lives. You can find her drinking bubble tea while taking pictures of cute dogs.