This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Ok, I cannot be the only one who enjoys watching murder mystery and missing person’s stories…right? All my life I have been absolutely infatuated with stories about cold cases, murders, missing people…I guess that’s why I’m majoring in Criminal Justice! Anyways, because of this infatuation, I have found quite a few YouTube channels that I feel produce great content in these areas, and really wanted to give them a shout-out!

Kendall Rae 

Kendall Rae is a Colorado YouTuber who specializes in all things supernatural and crazy. She has different series on her channel that specialize in all of my favorite topics: True Crime, Where Is, and Found are just a few. She also has a website that sells t-shirts where 100% of the money goes to Thorn, an organization founded to help end child victimization and exploitation, specifically human trafficking. Go Kendall!

Criminally Listed

Criminally Listed is a smaller channel that produces fantastic content about all things murder. Some of the in-depth cases they explore leave me chilled and horrified. Some of my favorite (and their most popular) uploads include “3 Haunting Deathbed Confessions,” “5 Unsolved Mysteries with Strange Written Clues,” and “3 Innocent Looking Pictures with Dark Back Stories.” This channel is one you can get lost in for hours.

Top 5s

Top5’s Channel is one that shows a broader range of topics, usually still paranormal or disturbing in nature. This channel has playlists that include aliens, UFOs, Earth’s Mysteries, and Conspiracy Theories. His videos really get you thinking about our planet and the universe, and make you question who you can really trust. He also has a really nice accent, which makes everything better!

Deburke 321 

The last channel I will talk about is Deburke321, another smaller channel that produces fantastic content. He does a lot of Top 10 videos about creepy pictures, videos, or recordings on the internet, 5 disturbing videos, channels, or games he has stumbled upon, and my personal favorite, crazy things caught on tape. His channel has caused me to rethink everything I thought I knew about this world, and really convinced me of time travelers. I mean think about it: If time travel is eventually real in the future, wouldn’t that mean there are people from the future in our world right now?

If you really want your mind taken to some weird and crazy places, I highly suggest starting with these channels. There are plenty more conspiracy and murder mystery channels out there, waiting to be found. Hopefully you can still sleep tonight!

Tyra Gwalthney is a Junior Dual Major in Law and Justice and Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Management in the Honors Concentration. Alongside HerCampus- and being a HerCampus Trendsetter- she also is the Vice President of the Animal Advocacy Club, and enjoys volunteering as often as she can. She loves dogs, summer, the beach, and anything involving chocolate. Want to chat? Email: gwalthnet0@students.rowan.edu