This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

For as long as this blog has been up, I’ve realized that I have not yet posted any head-to-toe thrifted outfits. I have gotten message requests in the past asking for some examples, and that is what this post is all about.

The main reason I have not yet posted any head to toe looks is because I have only have two pairs of thrifted shoes at the moment, but I will do my best regardless. This is also an opportunity to showcase the versatility in the styles of thrifted finds I have encountered.

For this post, I will show a look for each season all of which will be completely thrifted. Oftentimes, when people hear an item that I am wearing is from a thrift shop, they are surprised. That surprise is only increased when they here every item that I’m wearing is thrifted.

As much as my taste in clothing my or may not align with your personal tastes, I’m out to prove one thing: it is possible to thrift an entire outfit and still walk away with it looking alright!

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter

Junior Writing Arts major. Concentrations in Creative Writing and New Media and Publishing. Blogger, vegetarian, plant mom, tea enthusiast. https://nickelanddimepiece.wordpress.com/