New Additions to Rowan Boulevard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Are you and your friends looking for something fun to do? Try the new restaurants at Rowan Boulevard! Sometimes staying on campus all the time can seem boring but now you can get an  off-campus experience without even leaving Rowan.  There are many restaurants coming soon whether you are interested in eating burgers and salads or frozen yogurt and pastries! Currently Prime Burger is the main restaurant that is open on Rowan Boulevard. It serves burgers, fries, wings, breakfast sandwiches and more. Also they recently became a BYOB restaurant and they deliver to Evergreen, Mullica, RoBo, and the Whitney Center, according to the Prime Burger Facebook page.  So even if you don’t have time to go to Rowan Boulevard they will come to you!

Also, other restaurants that will be opening soon include Yapple Yogurt, Green Zebra, and Ry’s Bagels. 

Green Zebra, which is focused on all-natural and organic foods, will feature salads, soups, wraps just to name a few.

Yapple Yogurt is a frozen yogurt place with a variety of fun and unique flavors to suite all taste buds. If you are looking for a delicious cold treat this is the place for you.

The popular Ry’s Bagels in Glassboro located near Hops and Grapes and Shoprite will also be opening an additional bagel shop in Rowan Boulevard called “Ry’s @ Rowan.”  It will feature bagels, pastries, coffees and more. 

These new restaurants at Rowan Boulevard will not just have great food, they will also have entertainment.  For example, karaoke night, open mic night and other events will be held.

These new additions to Rowan Boulevard are an effort to join the Rowan community with the Glassboro community and create a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere. There is expected to be many more restaurants in the future as well.

Also, if you are looking for a part-time job these new restaurants are ideal job opportunities.  Don’t forget to like all of these new restaurants on Facebook to receive updates about when they will be opening and any special offers they have. 

Julissa is currently a senior at Rowan University located in Glassboro were she is a proud sister of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. from the INVICIBLE theta chapter. She majors in journalism and has a double concentration in International studies and New Media. Julissa hails from Passaic, NJ, even though she is a New Yorker at heart. She strives to become an amazing bilingual writer. She can admit that she has an obsession with nail polish. Julissa in her spare time enjoys volunteering, reading, rock climbing, and movies. To many individuals she is known to be the three Fs: fun, funky and feisty.