This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

We recently recieved a package from Her Campus–a survival kit. When we opened it at the meeting, we were all in awe of its contents! Here are a few of our reactions…

“I am obsessed with random, unique products and samples, so I was thrilled when I saw the huge box of free items for our team! I love all of the glittery art supplies, the makeups and moisturizers, and—of course—the buy one get one Chipotle card! Call me basic, I don’t really care. There were also a few opening chapters of popular books that I am beyond excited to start reading, being the bookworm I am. Thank you, HC!” – Sammi Caramela

“The variety was really awesome! I got everything from coupons, to make up, to craft supplies, to energy drinks. And what’s better than free chipotle?” – Laura Kincaid

“I feel so fortunate to have received some of the items in the HerCampus 2015 Fall Survival Kit! Everything in this semester’s survival kit is sure to come in handy during the hectic autumnal months! My personal favorites were the Chipotle BOGO card because, well, Chipotle, and the NYC “City Proof” eye-shadow sticks (perfect for Halloween looks)! Let me not forget to mention that I’m more than excited to finally read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart as well! All in all, HerCampus’ Survival Kits just remind myself, and my fellow Rowan HerCampus staff, how much we love writing for this medium!” – Erin Lafferty

“I liked the cocoa butter lip stick! It’s really moisturizing and it’s always fun when people think it’s a glue stick. I’ve only used the eyeshadow stick once and I used it as eyeliner but it was nice, very subtle effect. Have yet to use the other stuff though, I forgot everything I got – it was so much! Saving that 5 energy for when I realllllly need it!” – Naveen Khan

“The Chapstick is my favorite!  I’ve always seen people use it, and thought it was a bit strange because it looked like a gluestick, but I was wrong.  The cocoa butter makes your lips feel extra smooth!  Also, who can resist buy-one-get-one free Chipotle card?” – Lindsey Brodowski

HCXO!

I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.
I'm a Writing Arts major at Rowan, and I love stories. I love telling them, I love reading them. I hope to contribute to creating good storytelling for others to enjoy, whether it is as an editor or author. Being part of writing communities, like HerCampus or my campus literary magazine (Avant) is just so rewarding.
I've never really been good at writing biographies, so here is a quick list of facts about me instead! My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid I rode my bike into a pole when I was eight York Peppermint Patties are my favorite chocolate Walking in the rain is my favorite thing to do (when it's raining, of course) Snakes absolutely terrify the crap out of me. Have a happy day! P.S Live to love, love to live!
I'm super excited to be the secretary for Her Campus Rowan! I'm at an PR Coordinator at Philly PR Girl, and I'm a senior (where has the time gone?!) I'm a PR major and a journalism minor, and I also write for The Odyssey.