This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Full name: Keiran A. Bibbs

Hometown: Voorhees New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Health Promotion Fitness Management (HPFM)

Age: 20

Astrological Sign: Virgo (even though I don’t believe in signs)

Favorite Color: any type of blue

What was your proudest accomplishment?:  Winning the NJAC title (My first ever title in sports) and advancing to the second round of the national  my sophomore year at Rowan.

Who is your hero/role model?:  Although it is typical I definitely have to say my parents. They have worked very hard and overcame a lot of adversity in their lifetime to provide a better future for themselves and our family.

Where can you be found on campus?: I can be found primarily in the rec center. I am likely to be seen in the library and James hall as well.

What’s your favorite quote?:   Behind me is infinite power, before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity.

If you could go back in time, what would you tell your past self?:   Work hard, be patient, don’t worry about other people’s opinions, and believe in yourself.

Tell me a weird fact about yourself:  I like to wear ridiculous looking socks.

Hello! My name is Laurie Toich and I am a senior at Rowan University. I am a Writing Arts major with specializations in Creative Writing and Technical/Professional Writing. In my spare time I like spending time with my friends, working out, and writing. In the future I hope to be a published novelist and poet. I believe that if you follow your passion it will never lead you astray!