Join Her Campus in Fall 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

It’s never too soon to start making goals for next semester. As the semester winds down and you start to think about all the things you want to accomplish in the summer, add “Find out more about Her Campus Rowan” to your list. Whether you are a communications, bio, engineering, psych or art major, you can involved with Her Campus in some way. Yes, we always need writers but we are really looking to expand this publication into a club that is a fun, tight knit community. Email rowan@hercampus.com to get involved or more information. 

Here’s some things you need to know about us:

1. Articles

•  Blog- we have a girl advice blog, guy advice blog, life lessons blog and some fashion articles and funny articles mixed in there as well
  • Campus Cutie- an article that reveals more about a cute person’s personality. Can be a guy, girl, couple, alumni, professor. 
  • Campus Celebrity- anyone who is doing something interesting on campus
  • Snapshot- an article with a lot of images of gifs, usually a list
  • Features-generally a longer, more in depth article on a certain topic
  • There is room for you to write about really anything you are interested in whether that’s fitness, fashion, reviews —anything. What do you like to read/write about? 

2. Social Media

• Facebook, Twitter, Instagram- select our own articles as well as ones from The Whit, Student Health, Her Campus Nationals and any other publication. Also advertise about events and giveaways we are having 

3. Survival Kits

• Throughout the semester we get these awesome #HCSurvialKits with free products inside with anything from Chipotle coupons to books. We share these items with our team during fun get togethers we have and with the Rowan community through events. The latest survival kit was about #CelebrateYourself.