Freeman Face Mask Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

I can’t tell you how excited I was when I was told that Her Campus had sent our Her Campus Rowan chapter “Survival Kits” full of free goodies! It was so awesome of them, and I’m definitely enjoying a lot of the treats. However, one of my very favorites was the stack of face mask samples from Freeman Beauty.

As I described in my review of Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation, I am someone who has really sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts and irritation. Sometimes, scented products really cause me problems. However, I have been a loyal user of Freeman products for many years now. They have worked great for my face, so I was super excited to get a few samples!

Mask 1: The first mask I tried was the pink packet, “Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask”. It claims it “instantly detoxes + clears pores for renewed skin”, and I would mostly agree! While it didn’t totally clear my pores and I still had blackheads left, I felt like this mask was super refreshing, but it was kind of itchy because of the salt. It had a nice clean smell too. I may try this again, but it was my least favorite of the three. You can find it here.

Mask 2: The second mask, “Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub” claims it “instantly detoxes pores + exfoliates for smooth skin”. Honestly…this is my favorite face mask ever. I discovered this mask about two years ago and I have been buying is religiously ever since. I use it about once a week to give my skin a “reset”. I gently exfoliate by rubbing on the mask, since it is a scrub, and then I let it sit on my face for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off; I think letting it sit allows the oils it it to moisturize my face a bit more than if I just rinsed off right away. I swear by this mask, and you can bask in its glory too by buying it right here.

Mask 3: The last mask I tried was “Deep Clearing Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser”. This seemed interesting to me since it said it “instantly deep cleans + absorbs oil without over-drying”. I was a little wary about this mask since I don’t really have oily skin, and my skin is actually a little on the drier side right now as it gets colder outside. I decided to give it a go on just a small area of my skin because of that, but it wasn’t bad! It didn’t dry me out but my skin felt super clean and refreshed. I felt like someone stripped my skin naked and was like “Hey, face, start over.” It smelled pretty good, and I’ll be excited to try this on my full face, especially if it’s good for breakout-prone skin. Check it out here.

I hope my reviews were helpful, and thank you again to Her Campus for sending me these samples! If you want to explore all the masks offered, browse through Freeman Beauty!

Check out a couple of my favorite Freeman masks below:

Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal Clay Mask

Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub

Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask

Junior Biological Sciences major with an Honors concentration and Psychology minor. Photographer and researcher. Just a girl obsessed with Netflix, small animals, plants, and all things Pinterest. littletricksoflight.blogspot.com