Destination: Duffield’s Farm Market

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Fall is officially here, and I couldn’t be more excited!  It’s starting to get chilly outside, which means jeans and long sleeves are coming out of the closet!  I got my boots and flannels ready to go pumpkin picking.  Speaking of pumpkin picking…

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!

Duffield’s Farm Market, a.k.a the perfect place to go in the fall with friends, families, significant others, or even by yourself!  

Duffield’s has so much to offer in the fall, like hayrides to go pumpkin picking, a variety of activities in Pumpkinland, a corn maze, inflatables, lawn games, etc.

Inside the market, there are fresh vegetables and fruits, sandwiches, soups, cakes, breads, and my favorite thing…APPLE CIDER DONUTS.

Here are all the activities happening in September and October:

Have some fun this fall, and maybe I’ll see you there!

I am a full-time student at Rowan University majoring in both Early Childhood Education and Literary Studies, with a minor in Writing Arts. I absolutely love writing poetry and hope to get some of mine published one day. I LOVE to read, particularly YA fiction. On my free time I like to watch Netflix, or browse Barnes and Noble for my next read, with a caramel macchiato in hand.
I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.