This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Recently I have purchased and received many beauty products that I absolutely love! They work so well and I am really excited to keep using them all to brighten up and add excitement into my everyday routine.

Buxom Lip Gloss

This product is my FAVORITE. I love lip gloss that shimmers, but this gloss doesn’t just shimmer — it’s full of sparkle! There are a variety of sparkling colors, and when applied, it even plumps your lips :)

Sephora Face Masks

Face masks are extremely relaxing, and the best thing about Sephora’s collection of face masks is that they are really easy to take on and off. They’re made of a sheet that fits to your face, and when the mask is done working its magic, you just take it off and throw it away. No more scrubbing off a goopy mess!

Better Than Sex Mascara

Ok this one may not be NEW, but it’s new to me. This mascara has a bold title, but does it live up to its hype? YES. I’ve tried many mascaras over the years, and they are always either too clumpy, or they don’t have enough of an effect. This mascara has the perfect balance of thickening and lengthening, and after only applying a few layers, my lashes look and feel amazing.

Too Faced I Want Candy EyeShadow

Everything I could want in a makeup product is in this palette: an array of colors, shimmers, darker tones, light tones, easy application, brilliance, and best of all… the entire palette smells like CANDY! It’s freaking wonderful <3 I just wish it came with a makeup brush…

Coconut Shea Body Butter

I put this lotion on every night. It smells beachy and it feels so creamy on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth (instead of sticky, like many other body butters that I have tried). 10/10 recommend.

Stay beautiful and don’t be afraid to try something new!

Ashley Hermansen is a dual major in International Studies and Modern Languages & Linguistics. She loves LOVE and dancing and really just wants to help everyone that she can. That's it, read on <3