This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

As busy, on-the-go students, there are plenty of opportunities for a beauty malfunction to arise. Just in case one occurs, you won’t want to be caught without these beauty items!

Lip balm – Keep your lips moisturized! A tinted lip balm gives your lips a fresh wash of color.

Clear nail polish – A miniature one is ideal to conserve space in your bag.

Emery board – Uneven nails are so annoying! Keep an emery board in your bag for touch-ups.

Nail polish remover wipes – Unsightly chipped nail polish disappears with nail polish remover wipes.

Blotting sheets – Avoid a makeup melt-down with blotting sheets.

Mints or gum – Did you forget you had a presentation after eating garlic-crust pizza again? Yikes! Good thing you have a breath-touch up!

Bobby pins – Adjusting your falling-out bun is easy with a few bobby pins on hand!

Hair tie – They’re great for pulling pesky hair away from your face (and because they come in a variety of fun colors that can be found nearly anywhere, they double as wrist accessories!)

Perfume or body spray – Carrying your favorite perfume has never been easier! A perfume atomizer is a small device that allows you to pump your favorite fragrance into it and go!

Eyelash curler – Keep lashes perky and curled all day with an eyelash curler! Opt for a travel-style one!

Tote around with these beauty must-haves in your bag and you’ll never sweat the small stuff again!

Have another recommendation for Collegiettes to tuck away in their bags? Comment below!

Founder, Editor-in-Chief & Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Stockton University School of Business - Marketing Concentration | Stockton University