This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

I am…a little obsessed with candles. There’s something about sitting in a fragrant room that really puts me in a good mood. With Spring on it’s way I’m excited to get candles that reflect the changing of the season. Here are some candles that I’m particularly excited about.

Cinnamon Spice Vanilla

I love vanilla scented candles. I also love cinnamon scented candles. A cinnamon and a vanilla-scented candle is heaven on earth for me.

The Perfect Spring

Apparently, this candle smells like spring air, fresh grass, and apples. It’s perfect for me to get into the spring spirit.

Marshmallow Fluff

I feel like this candle will smell so good that I’ll be tempted to eat it.

Strawberry Pound Cake

I have the perfume version of this candle and it’s amazing. I can’t help but want to get a matching scent for my apartment.

Linen & Lavender

This scent sounds so calming. I’m ready to sink into the bath and smell this candle.

Ocean Driftwood

I can’t go to the beach because I’m really scared of contracted covid. I guess this candle will have to do.

Orange Pineapple Punch

I have a margarita scented candle from bath and body works that smell divine. I’m sure this candle will smell just as good. 

Destiny is currently enrolled in Columbia University's MFA Writing program. She is a national writer at Her Campus and the former editor-in-chief of Her Campus Rowan. She likes thrifting, romance novels, cooking shows, and can often be found binging documentaries.