7 Reality Tv Shows I’d Hate to be On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

One of the items on my bucket list is to go on a reality tv show; preferably Say Yes to the Dress. I think that it’s something that not everyone can say that they have done and I’d be interested in seeing how my episode would turn out. But the more I thought about it I realized that there are some reality tv shows that would be absolutely dreadful to appear on. Here are a few.

Naked and Afraid

I don’t feel comfortable in a crop top most of the time. I couldn’t imagine being naked… in the wild none the less. I hate camping and I know I’d dread this.

How Far is Tattoo Far?

I have a teeny weenie itty bitty trust problem. I’d rather chew glass than allow someone to make a permanent decision about my body.

The Bachelor

I hate the thought of living in a house filled with other women that are vying for a man’s attention. But having a house full of people vying for my attention? Literally a dream.

Hell’s Kitchen 

Apparently Chef Gordon Ramsey is really nice outside of the kitchen. But inside of it? I’d literally have a heart attack cooking in front of him.

Married at First Sight

Sometimes I wish that I could have someone else find love for me. But, I don’t think I’d get married even if they did. Divorce is messy and it’s so not worth it.

The Biggest Loser

This show is gross and I hate it. 

Too Hot to Handle

I’d go insane if I lived in a house filled with people who would willingly lose thousands of dollars just because they wanted to have sex with each other. It’s mind-boggling.

Maybe reality tv is good entertainment but I guess for a while it’ll stay like that for me: entertainment.

Destiny is currently enrolled in Columbia University's MFA Writing program. She is a national writer at Her Campus and the former editor-in-chief of Her Campus Rowan. She likes thrifting, romance novels, cooking shows, and can often be found binging documentaries.