“What A Time To Be Alive”…Indeed!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

He’s done it again, ladies! Drake has dropped, yet another album of nothing but hits. The only catch is the appearance of Future and his unique sound. This collaborative piece hits hard with its already well-known songs like, “Jumpman”, “Scholarships”, “Diamonds Dancing”, “Changing Locations”, and “Big Rings”.

After Drake released, “If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late”, his fans were convinced that was his peak. However with the releasing of this album, people are retracting those statements! Whether you’re completely into Drake or not you can’t deny his hustle. His music has changed hip-hop! Future being on the album was a really cool twist! His sound is unique and his hooks were pretty remarkable! Despite him being a one trick pony, this album really increased his status! You go, Future!

If you haven’t downloaded this album to your phone, then what are you waiting for? It’ll be one of the better ideas you’ve had in a while. Who knows? This could become the thematic album for those evenings you wanna go out on the town with your friends!Champagne Papi, Drizzy, The 6 Lord, King of Toronto, or whatever you wanna call him, has done it again. Can’t wait for the next hitter!