Profile: Puneet Soni

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

Meet Puneet Soni! He is a graduate student at Roosevelt University’s Chicago campus. He is also another great team member of the TEDx Roosevelt team. Keep reading and learn more about this awesome guy!

General Info

Name: Puneet Soni

Age: 24

Major: MBA(Marketing/Public Admin)

Hometown: Desplaines, IL

Hobbies/interests: Basketball, Coaching, Food, Travel

School

Why did you choose your major?

I have a passion for the business field and love to be creative with anything as well as learn more about the healthcare field of which I will be going into.

What are your plans after graduation?

I plan to go into healthcare consulting field in a hospital setting.  

Why did you choose RU?

I loved the diversity in the school and the professors it had to offer. A great mix of unity and creative culture.

What is your favorite thing about Roosevelt?

There is room to blossom and achieve at your level with no one pushing you to urge one way.

Any campus involvement?

I take part in Heller College of Business events and am setting up the first ever Tedx event.

What has been your favorite RU event?

Career fairs and NFL Draft

Social Causes

What social cause matters most to you?

Non-profit work and helping with the medicine and aid of people in 3rd world-countries

Are you a feminist?

Yes, I believe all women and men shall be treated equally.

What causes are important to you for the upcoming Presidential election?

Action on terrorism and a so called “man of the people” movement and less about our tribute to the world.

Style

How would you describe your personal style?

I am a energetic, creative and healthy individual that strives for the most out of everyone.

What are your favorite stores and brands?

I love luxury-Prada, Burberry, Nike and all things related to the finer things. Even Audi.

What’s your favorite item in your closet?

Shoes, I love my dress shoes and basketball shoes.

What do you think makes you stand out?   

I am always willing to help. It is what brings me happiness.