Profile: Kendall Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Roosevelt chapter.

Meet Kendall Brown. He’s a 22 year old computer science major from the southside of Chicago. 

Why did you choose your major?: My father was a computer science major and since I was young, he surrounded me with technology.

What are your plans after graduation?: I plan to get a job in my field doing IT.

Why did you choose RU?: My aunt went to Roosevelt back in the day. It was in the family.

What is your favorite thing about Roosevelt?: I love all the events the school hosts.

Any campus involvement?: I like to go to the open gym nights that the athletic department hosts.

What has been your favorite RU event?: My favorite event was homecoming in 2014 at Trump Towers (pre-presidential campaign)

What social cause matters most to you?: Police brutality and saving pandas.

Are you a feminist?: Yes! I believe in equality for everyone.

What issues are important to you for the upcoming Presidential election?: Its important to me to have an honest president who isn’t racist, sexist, homophobic or a bigot in any way.

How would you describe your personal style?: I’m not sure. Sneakers and denim are my go-to but I also like dressing in business casual.

What are your favorite stores and brands?: Urban Outfitters and Mishka.

What’s your favorite item in your closet? I just bought a pink bomber jacket from Urban Outfitters. It’s my favorite right now.

Celebrity Status: Even though I’m in school for computer science, I really enjoy producing music. There’s no outlet for that at RU, so sometimes me and a bunch of rappers, singers and other artists come together to create art! It’s really amazing. 

SaveSave

TBD