Style > Beauty

Your Winter Beauty Wishlist: 10 Products You Need

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

I don’t know about you, but my 2022 resolutions include self care, self care, and more self care. Here are some of the best beauty and skincare picks that have helped me feel like my most happy, glowing self in the new year. 

1. Eco Tools Ice Roller 

Keep this ice roller in your freezer and start every morning with a refreshing chill on your skin. Gently glide the roller over your cheeks and forehead for clear, tight skin and a boost of energy. 

1. RUSK Thermal activated foam 

This heat protectant is on another level- the mousse makes your blow out more smooth and glossy than any other. 

1. Burt’s Bees Hydrating Watermelon Wipes 

Removing your makeup doesn’t have to dry out your skin- these wipes are extra refreshing and leave your skin glowing. They also make a great replacement when you need a quick cleanse but don’t want to do your full routine. 

1. Trader Joe’s All Over Balm 

You can find some of the best skincare in your favorite supermarket- this balm is great for chilly winter weather and instantly hydrates your skin. 

1. Urban Decay Hydro Maniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator 

This foundation is super light and has all the qualities of a smooth tinted moisturizer, with all the coverage and color correcting of a thicker foundation. 

https://www.ulta.com/p/hydromaniac-glowy-tinted-hydrator-foundation-pimprod2021082?_requestid=8517254

1. Wet n Wild 3-in-1 Coconut Water Primer 

This drug store treasure is a cheap go-to that hydrates you and makes your makeup last at the same time. 

1. Keratase Elixir Ultime 

Okay, splurge alert- this is a more expensive product, but it’s worth the ‘treat yourself’ moment- running a splash of this oil through your locks after curling or flat ironing leaves you with a shiny, healthy finish. 

1. Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter

Trader Joe’s has done it again- this cream smells absolutely heavenly and is a great, affordable knockoff of the Brazilian Bum Bum brand. 

1. Bare Minerals Pressed Blush 

I use this blush along my cheekbones for a rosy contouring effect, and the matte color makes for a naturally effortless look. 

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mascara 

There’s simply no other brand in the lash game for me. Anastasia’s mascara is nothing short of mind blowing, and you’ll just have to try it to find out. 

Meredith Klenkel is a Senior English major and the founder of Her Campus at Rollins. She aspires to write comedy for late night T.V one day and publish her own memoirs.