Style > Fashion

Sydney Sweeney X Frankie’s Bikinis in Rome

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

Dreamy and romantic, intricate and delicate, the designs of Frankie’s Bikinis new colors, styles, and fabrics have landed right before our eyes. Recent teases of a new collaboration were seen floating around on the Frankie’s Instagram. The collection bragging lacy and embroidery among the light spring colors. Spring greens and chocolate browns paint different styles in bikinis. The editorial shoot featured the Euphoria & White Lotus star, Sydney Sweeney, in a stunning white ruffle bikini top with lacy gloves and a matching veil giving a romantic vibe to the set. She is also wearing a pair of sassy fur boot stilettos and big white pearls around her neck to complete the ultra feminine girly look. 

The setting of the editorial shoot was at the Torcrescenza castle from the 15th century. The looks are combination of high fashion/designer and a sweet aura creating a lovely look. A pastel lime green hue with delicate flowers trimmed along the bikini paired with a glamorous thick rhinestone choker and a pair of thigh highs and kitten heels, dressing the bikini up. Another bikini in a plum purple, holds little gems on the edges. Perfect for any fashionista! The collection also features floral dainty prints and an adorably cheeky kiss lip stain print, perfect for your spring break vacation.

Helmut Dungan

Rollins '23

Helmut is an international business major with an admiration of the fashion and beauty world. She is social chair of Kappa Delta and previously served as their PR relations assistant.