This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

Hey Bachelor Nation!! We’ve gone through a whole lot these past couple seasons… so if you’ve missed out, here’s the quick recap:

We haven’t seen our contestants happily married for 3 seasons now, and it’s upsetting… 

Hannah B chose Jed, who actually had a girlfriend back home the whole time. On top of that, Hannah found out he was just on the show for his music career (Really Hannah? It was so obvious). But recently we did see Hannah B and Tyler getting close after quarantining together… they claimed that their relationship was completely platonic, but I know my Tyler and Hannah fans were happy as ever. 

Then we have Peter, who made a complete fool of himself during his crazy love triangle with Madison and Hannah Ann, claiming how he never expected to be in love with two women at the same time. Truly a cringe-worthy season, I had high hopes for Peter after Hannah’s season but it was a definite let down. After the show Peter somehow managed to end up with his fifth choice, Kelley (c’mon, Kelley). 

Now onto our current season with Claire- the oldest bachelorette. I had hopes that because she was the oldest, she would be the most mature and we would finally have a smooth-sailing show. Claire shocked Bachelor Nation when she left the the show for Dale after only after 12 days of filming, claiming to have found the one. (12 days? Ok Claire, have fun with that). 

So after all the shenanigans, we’ve been blessed with an angel named Tayshia, and we are praying she has a successful season. But honestly Bachelor Nation should be ready for anything because we have pretty much SEEN. IT. ALL. Tayshia is a gorgeous girl with a genuine personality- will she save the Bachelor or continue the pattern of messy- ever-afters?   

Bellie Gonzalez is a junior at Rollins College, majoring in Communication Studies with a concentration in public relations and minoring in Creative Writing. No, her real name isn’t Bellie, it’s Isabella, but she prefers to stick with her unique nickname that resonates with her one of a kind personality. In her free time, you can find Bellie doing the things she loves to do most: dancing, writing, and being a girl boss.
Meredith Klenkel is a Senior English major and the founder of Her Campus at Rollins. She aspires to write comedy for late night T.V one day and publish her own memoirs.