This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rollins chapter.

Personally, I can’t think of a better way to kickoff the holiday season than boozy boardgames. Sometimes it’s ten times more fun than a typical night out to grab your friends for a classic game night. Some warm spiked apple cider and a few of your old childhood favorites is all you’ll need to have a chill night full of laughter. 

Candy Land 

Anytime a Player draws a Purple Cards All female players must drink.

Anytime a Player draws an Orange Card, a round of “Categories”* is played.

Anytime a Player draws a Green Cards, a round of “Bust a Rhyme”** is played.

Anytime a Player rolls Doubles, they must Take two drinks

LIFE 

Whenever something “bad’ happens to you, you have to take a drink.

Whenever something “good” happens to you, you can make someone else take a drink.

Some variants say that you also take a drink per each child you have in the game.

CLUE 

Assign a drink to each room on your Clue board.

Every time you enter a room you must start drinking the assigned drink Whether it is a White Claw, a Smirnoff Ice, or a vodka soda- you cannot leave that room until you finish your drink.

SORRY! 

if you move forward, you assign a drink to another player.

If you move backward, you drink yourself. If you give someone a “Sorry!” card, you’ve also made them bartender; he or she must make everyone’s drinks until someone else gets a Sorry!

TWISTER 

Best played after drinking. 

Meredith Klenkel is a Senior English major and the founder of Her Campus at Rollins. She aspires to write comedy for late night T.V one day and publish her own memoirs.