Student Spotlight: Elise Peterson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Name: Elise Peterson

Hometown: Oakland, California

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: In a relationship 

Major/minor: I’m planning to major in Brain and Cognitive Sciences and minor in legal studies

Favorite Movie: The Help

What are you passionate about? I’ve always loved gymanstics and music from an early age. Career/ subjct-wise, I find the human psyche fascinating. 

Where would your next travel destination be? It’s always been my dream to travel around Europe! The first country I would want to see would most probably be France.

Favorite TV show: The Office and Grey’s Anatomy  (I either end up laughing hysterically or bawling my eyes out)

Favorite Spot in UR: I like studying in Carlson while my friends and I usually like to hang out in our suite

If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be? Einstein maybe…he seems like a pretty interesting guy 

Personal Quote You Live By: Work hard. Play hard.

Pamela is a sophomore at the University of Rochester in New York. Although she plans to pursue a major in business, she still possess a passion for writing, whether creative or journalistic. During her free time, she enjoys dancing along with watching Friends or Once Upon a Time while relaxing in bed. Shopping and eating are definitely on her list of favorite activities as well.