ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Secret Santa Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

On a budget this holiday season? I am. It’s tough to find a fun and thoughtful gift that won’t break the bank, but fear not! Take a look at the gift ideas below to inspire your secret santa present. Oh and important to note: they’re all under $10 (yay for the mercy of our wallets!)

Cozy Socks

Everyone wears them and our feet need attention, too. Who wouldn’t want fashionable feet? You could get this Free People pair ($8.04) on sale at Nordstrom or find other great deals on sites like Amazon and even Urban Outfitters. Also, make sure to keep your eye out for special sales at your favorite stores. You never know what you’ll find!

Face Masks

You can find the Avocado Mask on Sephora ($7.50) or find other ones at your local Target or Ulta. 

Candles

*I am tempted to use the word “lit” in my description, but I will refrain from doing so – at least not after this sentence. 

You can find aesthetically pleasing candles with pleasant scents at H&M like this one that is only $7.99.

Ornaments

Very cute and very festive. H&M also offers a number of different style ornaments like the one picture above ($6.99) that are cheap and on sale. 

Fun & Quirky Journals/ Books

These types of books are pretty easy to find as I’ve seen them both in stores and online. Urban Outfitters sells a variety of them like this one ($8.95). 

Pamela is a sophomore at the University of Rochester in New York. Although she plans to pursue a major in business, she still possess a passion for writing, whether creative or journalistic. During her free time, she enjoys dancing along with watching Friends or Once Upon a Time while relaxing in bed. Shopping and eating are definitely on her list of favorite activities as well.