Meet our New President!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

We’re so excited to announce that junior Madeline Bove will be our new president for the upcoming year! You may have read some of her articles (does a #WCW come to mind?) or seen her brightening up our campus with her fabulous spirit and smile! She’s pretty awesome. 

Upcoming class year and major(s)/minor(s): Junior; Anthropology, Women’s Studies, and Spanish

How long have you been involved with HC Rochester? 2 years

What are you most excited for as a new Campus Correspondent? Planning fun events, helping to build a strong team, and writing informative and exciting articles!

What are your goals for HC Rochester for the upcoming year? To build a stronger team and plan more fun events.

Favorite magazines/websites to read? Vogue, Jezebel, The Sartorialist

Dream job? Rehabilitating injured elephants in Africa and owning and operating my own women’s clinic.

How can other students get in touch with you if they are interested in joining Her Campus Rochester?

Email: mbove2@u.rochester.edu

Facebook message me!

Keep an eye out for a profile of our new Editor-in-chief, too!

Nikki Fox

Rochester

Nikki Fox is a Film & Media Studies and Spanish double major at the University of Rochester.