Have You Heard About Goodees Clothing?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

“Look good, feel good, do good.”

That’s the mission statement of Goodees Clothing, a brand founded by Middlebury College students in 2012. Tired of paying outrageous prices for good quality clothing (aren’t we all?), the students decided to start their own clothing line. Since then, it’s grown into an inspiring, successful business and is currently co-owned by UR student Ervis Vukaj. 

If you’re looking for preppy, comfy, classy and affordable, Goodees is your go-to. They have everything from sweaters, hoodies and tees to accessories like hats and belts.

What do we love most about this brand? They give back! Goodees aims to play a role in the growing trend of social entrepreneurship that our generation is so passionate about, so 10% of their profits go to charities and non-profit organizations. This month’s focus is pancreatic cancer and 10% of November’s profits will go to the Lustgarten Foundation to further medical research and find a cure. 

This week Her Campus Rochester teamed up with Goodees Clothing for a fabulous fall photoshoot to showcase their new fall products! Shop the store here.

Goodees Classic Hat – Salmon, $15.

Turtle Hat – Navy, $25. 

Left: Lenox Pullover – Navy, $60.

Right: Hoodie – Seafoam, $45. 

Models: Mark Yde and Sandi Oluoch 

Photo credits: Nikki Fox

Nikki Fox

Rochester

Nikki Fox is a Film & Media Studies and Spanish double major at the University of Rochester.