Campus Cutie: Teddy Rycroft

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Hometown: Huntsville Alabama

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday: September 27, 1994

Year & Major: Sophomore / Linguistics

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction is currently my fav movie, Chicken Run is also lit.

Favorite Person: My sister. She’s the bee’s knees. She’s cooler than me, and keeps it realer than most.

Favorite Music: Currently banging to Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala, and some Brahms opuses that crank.

Things you’re currently involved in: In the Under Milk Wood production at Todd Union, mixing and mastering music for DC local rap collective Leanblunt, producing and recording solo rap music on the side, as well as acoustic singer songwriter stuff. Constantly writing poetry as well.

Ideal Date: Walking, talking, maybe breaking into some abandoned spot, idk.

Awkward moment: In like the third grade my best friend and I learned Morse code so that we could communicate across the classroom with our nostrils.

Words in His Own Personal Vernacular: manz (pl. manzes), son, finna, lit, lituation, booboo, cuz, cuzzo, brotocol, brunch (bro lunch).

Post grad plans: I’d like to travel, maybe NYC to pursue music, or be a translator for Chinese or ASL. That would be a lituation; I could do sign language concerts – I saw one and it was off the chizzain.

Life mottos:

yolo (nah that’s a joke)

try not to be a jerk

be a nice person

f*ck with everybody

Currently a Senior at the University of Rochester. I'm an English major, with a focus on media, editing, and publishing. I'm a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma, a member of College Feminists, and a Building Manager in Wilson Commons aka the greatest. In my free time (of which there is rarely any), I love to read, talk about/watch baseball, learn new things, and do fun things with my squad.