Campus Cutie Phil DiLorenzo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Get to know this weeks campus cutie Phil DiLorenzo a little better! 

Hometown- Ballston Spa, NY

Graduating year- 2013, but I’m doing the Take Five Program so techinically that makes me 2014

Major- Political Science

Plans for next year- Staying at the U of R and participating in the Take Five Program. I’ll be studying and doing research in the fields of American History and Anthropology. 

Relationship status- Taken by the lovely Erin Carroll of the Delta Gamma sorority 

Activities/ Jobs- Sports Business Club, Proud member of the Dream Team, active intramural sports all-star, and I work as a Fitness Center Monitor at the GAC on campus. 

Favorite Rochester Memory- Spring Break of this year, going to Punta Cana with around 50-60 friends from the U of R. An incredible experience that I will never forget.

Meghan Liptak is a senior at the University of Rochester. She is majoring in Political Science and has been part of the Her Campus Rochester team as a contributing writer for over a year. Meghan looks forward to taking over as campus correspondent and copy editor of Her Campus Rochester this upcoming school year.