Ben Landwersiek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rochester chapter.

Hometown: Baldwinsville, NY

Major/Class Year: Neuroscience and Spanish, 2015

Status: Single!

My dream girl is: Beyoncé. In reality, I guess she’s really compassionate, intelligent, loves helping others, and conversations we have are hilarious and wonderful. So basically Beyoncé. 

Favorite memory at Rochester: Tripping up and falling on the stairs of Strong and having everyone witness it on like the first day of orientation.

Post-grad plans: I’m hopefully going to Spain for a year to teach English to children, and after that, I’m planning to go to med school to be a pediatrician.

Song that describes my life right now: Probably a tie between “Sunday Candy” by Donnie Trumpet and that “Reflection” song from Mulan.

Most successful pickup line: “If you were a fruit, you’d be a fineapple.” Or if I’m feeling sentimental: “Hey, did you know that Hershey’s makes about 60 million kisses a day? Well, I’m only asking for one.”

Nikki Fox

Rochester

Nikki Fox is a Film & Media Studies and Spanish double major at the University of Rochester.