This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at RIT chapter.

Throughout my life, I’ve always gone to Pinterest or on the internet to gain inspiration and to feel connected to others who feel the same as me. Reading the words helps me feel less alone, brings me up when I need comfort, gives me the inspiration to keep pushing, or when I want to feel loved and understood. The quotes continuously inspire me and make me feel ready to face life and all of its challenges.

Below, I have shared some of my favorite quotes that have never failed to lift me up. I genuinely hope they do the same for the lovely human being reading this now.

When you need the inspiration to keep pushing, feel comfort, or feel loved and understood, come back and read these quotes again.

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates

“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” – Thich Nhát Hanh

“We live in a universe that responds to what we believe.” – Corbin Henry

“You don’t always have to make sense of it all. Sometimes, just follow your happiness.” – Jerico Silvers

“Be like the earth. When the rain comes, the earth simply opens up to the rain and soaks it all in.” – Thich Nhát Hanh

“You are the universe expressing itself as a human for a little while.” – Eckhart Tolle

“Dear Universe, if I never get successful because I have a lot of fears, may you at least allow me to be happy for having a lot of love.” – Jerico Silvers

“Be easy on yourself, you’ve still got time.” – Seeker

“You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.” – Amy Poehler

“How could you think you are weak. when every time you break, you come back stronger than before.” – r.m. drake

“And I don’t think I can go back to the illusion that told me I was small or separate. I am the entire Universe in human form.” – Hitomi Mochizuki

I hope these bring you all some comfort, peace, and calmness.

I am sending you infinite amounts of love.

Campus Coordinator for Rochester Institute of Technology