Life has been hectic, and I’m sure most of us can relate. Music is something that always sets my mood and brings me a certain feeling. Like I just I took a step out of my current reality and shifted into a magical, more desirable state.

I think I needed to make this playlist just as much as you needed to hear it. And it’s amazing.

Here are some of my current listens.

Sleep On The Floor – The Lumineers

Sometimes (Backwood) – Gigi

Exile (feat. Bon Iver) – Taylor Swift, Bon Iver

Only – RY X

Angela – The Lumineers

Back To You – Twin Forks

March: Hills To Climb

White Winter Hymnal – Fleet Foxes

The Sun Comes Up – Mako Road

Sick In The Head – The Lumineers

Like Gold – Vance Joy

Blood Bank – Bon Iver

Next To You – John Vincent III

Mykonos – Fleet Foxes

Sedona – Houndmouth

Beach Baby – Bon Iver

Big Black Car- Gregory Alan Isakov

Misty – Caamp

Cleopatra – The Lumineers

Life In The City – The Lumineers

(And every other The Lumineers song to ever exist now and forever)

Check out the playlist on my Spotify if you’d like! – https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Sjga6ZvsY5pLZ7GavYP4k?si=14a7eab99ee8479b

Natalie is a New Media Design student at Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Art and Design. She was a competitive dancer for most of her life as well as a musician and artist. She enjoys creating more than anything; art, designs, music, clothing (upcycling), writing, etc. Reading has always been one of her favorite activities and she loves to spend lots of time exploring in nature. Nat also finds most of her life answers after doing an intense yoga practice:) She is the Art/Design Director of RIT's HerCampus Chapter and is incredibly grateful for the opportunity.