This week’s eye candy: Jammar Lim. A cutie with a sexy body is enough to make any girl hot, but a cutie with a sexy body and a dazzling smile—we’d be shameful to ask for more.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.

His combination of West Indian, Chinese, Jamaican and Irish is perhaps why he’s so genetically gifted—brown almond shaped eyes, chiseled jawline.

She’s Got It

He says, “I like to see girl dressed nice. I just hate girls who wear sneakers all the time. I think that’s tacky.” We’re thinking bringing out those five-inch stilettos every once in a while should do the trick.

Dating Deal-Breaker
Races are always over quick for this 5’ 10’’, 152 pound sprinter and so will your date if you let one loose at the dinner table. Jammar’s deal breaker is a girl who farts in public. Our advice is to stay away from the Mexican!

Bet You Didn’t Know…
He’s a talented track star, but his talents don’t end there. Jammar revealed to us that he can even make his tongue touch his toes! Not enough tongue talk for you? According to Jammar he’s had girls swooning over him since he was crossing his T’s and dotting his I’s in elementary school. “I had my first kiss in the first grade behind the swing set at recess.”

Ooh That’s Deep
We dig a guy who’s open-minded and not stuck on a specific ‘type’. Jammar says, “I just have to have some type of connection with the other person.” Isn’t he charming? It’s probably why he’s taken.

Yeah…Right There
We couldn’t end this without sharing one last secret. This cutie’s sweet spot is his that little patch of skin behind his ears. Yeah, you can thank us later.

A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.