Rampant Obsession: Nail Polish Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
Nail Polish: there’s so much to say. I guess I should start with: I love nail polish. It’s probably one of my greatest love affairs. Our relationship started as just associates. We both had someone in common, my mother. She was, in fact, the one that officially introduced us–when I was trying to quit biting my nails. And as I grew to depend on it, my love grew too. As I fell deeper and deeper I came up with new designs and ideas. Nail polish, in turn, would attract attention and compliments from those that saw us out together. It even stuck with me the month that I, foolishly, decided to get tips. So, yes, I’m not afraid to say it, nail polish and I are in love. Ok, I’m done. Moving on, I could have written this one on the trends for nail polish, but I feel that nail polish is something you buy and wear because you like it, not because someone tells you to. So instead, here are some pictures for inspiration: