Lonz Câsiél: The Charmer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
Lonz Câsiél:The ladies love him for his smile, his humor, his personality, and amazing way with words (in English and in about four other languages). This cutie discusses his charm, what makes a woman sexy, and what it’s like to be Lonz.

Q. It’s a typical Friday night. What are you doing?
A. Usually I am hanging out with a group of people. I don’t really go to the pub anymore. If not, I’ll just go home for the weekend and find something up there to do.

Q. What do you most get complimented on?
A. My smile, abs, and arms. I think my braces did their job, and I like to stay fit, so yes it helps a bit.

Q. If you had to rank yourself from 1 to 10, what would you rank yourself?
A. I’d say that I’m just a five, I think I’m average, and when a woman gets to know me it’s up to her to decide whether I’m more than a five. I just put myself in a category as a regular guy, and that’s it.

Q.What’s the biggest misconception about you?
A. That I do girls “dirty,” I’m a player, I get it all. I think if they’d take time to actually talk to me and know me, they’d think the complete opposite, but you know, that’s just how it is.

Q.Enough about you. Let’s move on to the ladies. How do you let a girl know you like her?
A.It really depends on the girl and how her body language is. If she’s showing more interest then I tend to tell her straight up, but if it doesn’t look that way I’ll wait for a signal. Some girls respond differently to both ways.

Q.Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
A. I’m actually very romantic. It’s been so long since I’ve had a “real” romantic relationship that I can’t even remember the most romantic thing I’ve done. I haven’t really gotten to that point with a female where I can be as romantic as I like in a while.

Q. What do you bring to a relationship that sets you apart from the rest?
A. 100% honesty. It’s hard to come by that with even just a friend now. I think that in order to bring trust, honesty needs to come before anything. If she can’t trust me for small things then why should she be able to trust me for bigger ones?

Q. What makes a woman sexy?
A.I love a female who can rock an outfit and not care what anyone thinks. A woman who can coordinate her colors and make some little pieces of clothing look like designer wear, gets a lot of respect also. But besides that, the way she carries herself, meaning her attitude about life. I love women that go to school, work, and don’t need me in order to take care of themselves; independence is another key for me. An intelligent woman is really important too. I need a woman who knows what she’s talking about and doesn’t have her head in the clouds all of the time. I think when a woman can talk to me in another language, that’s real sexy, and when she can take control sometimes and win an argument; the list just goes on.

A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.