Linked Up: 4.16.12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.

There’s always something interesting going on around on the internet. We got you covered!

Want to know which colleges have the best ROI, Return On Investment, rates and see if Rider made the list? [Bloomberg Businessweek].

Crystal Renn, who made headlines as a plus-size model a few years ago is back to being thin, [Shine from Yahoo]. Do you support this or do you think she’s back to her days as being an eating disorder victim? 

Say it ain’t so, Brad finally (is about to) put a ring on it, [Madame Noir].

Reportedly, George Zimmerman’s trial is possibly months off, [The Christian Science Monitor]. 

Work out gear has to cute, but functional, right? Here are the best women’s sport shorts, [Type F].

A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.