In The Bag Rider Edition: Porsha Robinson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
Senior It-Girl Porsha Robinson, who double majors in Business Economics and Finance, is the Treasurer of the Protestant Campus Ministry, and is Co-Prez of the Law Society. Here, Head Organizer for Midnight Run, shares what she must have in her bag.

Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss (Sugar High): “I love the way it smells, tastes, & makes my lips feel!”

Hand sanitizer: “It keeps my hands clean, and it’s especially helpful before eating.”

Olay hand lotion: “I keep it so my hands don’t feel dry throughout the day.”

Debit/Credit cards: “They’re just necessary.”

Candy: “I love to snack!!!

Compact Mirror: “In case I need to see myself.”

Pen & Paper: “I’d rather write things down than put them in my phone, I guess I’m old fashioned.”

Post it notes with quotes and scriptures: “I keep them just in case I need something to get me through the day.”

Cell Phone: “As much as it annoys me, I kind of can’t live without it!!”

We hope that you enjoyed your sneak peek into the bag of Riders It-Girl! Just think: next time we could be checking out What’s in Your Bag!
A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.