This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
The Tau Kappa Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated’s Top Status president, Courtney Rogers, has a thing for all things beautiful and all things educated. Here the double major double minor devastating diva lets us peek inside her purse.
Vera Wang Princess Perfume: “This is my favorite perfume ….the smell is long lasting.”

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Pallet: “I like it because it is long lasting with high pigmentation and it comes with a primer.”
Mac Blush and Mascara: “I fell in love with Mac products when they did my makeup for prom. Now I love their mascara because its thick and doesn’t run and their blush because of its high pigmentation.”
IPod Touch: “I love music… I love music; when I walk I feel like I have to be listening to something.”
Blistex, Victoria’s Secret Lip gloss, Express Lip Gloss: “I use Blistex to moisturize my lips, but when it comes to lip gloss it’s always a pink or nude shade.
Victoria’s Secret Bronzer: “ I love to shimmer!!”
Pen: “I feel like where ever I go I need a pen. I’m a visual learner so I’m always writing.”
Comb: “A comb is just an essential; it’s just something I need.”
Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion: “ I love the fragrance so I always carry it, it seldom gets used because I normally use my Vera Wang lotion.”
Now that you have had a sneak peek into the Queen Bee of the Devastating Divas bag we hope you have been elevated to Top Status and maybe next time we will find out WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG!!!
A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.