This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
Na’Tosha “Tata” Wyles, The Sophmore communications television and radio major, minor in event planning and public relations, Rider Dance Team diva, and event planner for student affairs shares the must have items she can’t leave for class without.
P.S. I Love You Lotion (Bath and Body Works)
“I love the scent of this lotion…it gives me a summer feeling in this harsh winter cold.”
Conair Hair Brush
“After walking around this windy campus it’s always good to have a brush.  That way my hair always looks good.”
BlackBerry Curve
“My Blackberry is my life.  It has email, facebook, twitter.  It just has everything that I need to keep in touch with the world and get work done!!!”
i-Pod Touch
“Music keeps me going throughout the day; no matter my mood it keeps me moving forward!!!”
Tampax Pearls Tampons
“I carry them everywhere because you can never be to sure about that time of the month.”
Trident Original Flavor Gum
“There’s just nothing like fresh breath!!”
Kleenex Tissue
“I keep this around because it is cold season and you can never be too prepared.”
Conair Compact Mirror
 “I love it cause I can always see myself…even in those moments when I can’t go to the bathroom.”
Strawberry Express Lip Gloss
“I love my everyday lip gloss that has the best shine and moisture for my lips!”
Forever21 Sparkly Wallet

“This is my absolute favorite wallet that holds everything and I would not go anywhere without it.
It holds all of my credentials!”

A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.