Style > Beauty

Rihanna Launches Beauty Line Featuring More Than 90 Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Richmond chapter.

Rihanna, who has been known for her fashion-forward clothing, makeup and hair looks, launched her own makeup line at 7:15 p.m. last night.

Fenty Beauty, which is the name of her newly released line features more than 90 products including 40 shades of foundation, blotting papers, highlighters, lip gloss and concealing sticks.

The singer told E News that she wanted to create a line that would be inclusive for all women.

“I want women to feel great,” Rihanna said. “We are women, and we have challenges. We deserve to feel beautiful, and I want women of all shades to feel beautiful,”.

All Fenty Beauty products are 100% cruelty-free according to the official Fenty Beauty website and are available for purchase online on the Fenty Beauty website and Sephora.com, or in Sephora stores. Prices for products range between $25 and $34.  

Rihanna told E News reporters during New York Fashion Week that she is excited for what is to come with her new line.

“It’s a fun situation,” she said. “And I want all women to have a piece and take part,”.

Bri Park

Richmond