Five Places that Offer Student Discounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Richmond chapter.

Although surviving in college can get pretty costly, one of the best things about being a student is being able to take advantage of student discounts. Whether you’re a music lover, avid online shopper or prefer to buy things in-store, there’s a discount for you.  Here are five places that offer discounts for college students:

1. Apple Music

If you haven’t heard by now, college students can use a valid school email address to get Apple Music for only $4.99 a month, rather than paying the full $9.99 a month. If you haven’t taken advantage of this discount yet, do so ASAP!

2.Express

Whether you’re an online or in-store shopper, this is a discount that could work for you. Express offers 15 percent off for students both online and in stores! So go ahead, and buy those new jeans without feeling guilty about spending so much money.

3 .J.Crew

If you prefer to go to stores and try things on before you purchase, this is the perfect discount for you. J.Crew offers 15 percent off in store for both teachers and students. If you’re looking to build your wardrobe for your next internship or first job after graduation, this discount could come in handy for you.

4. Madewell

As one of the trendiest stores for college students right now, this discount will help you to stay up to date. Madewell is known for using quality material too, so you can be sure that what you’re buying will last you for the entire season. Students get 15 percent off at Madewell in stores.

5. ASOS

Another super trendy store right now, ASOS offers 10 percent off to students for online purchases. From shoes to going out clothes to jeans, ASOS has you covered!

Take advantage of these discounts while you can, and shop away!

Bri Park

Richmond