This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Richmond London chapter.

Its Valentines Day and here at Richmond we are confessing our love to each other secretly. We’ve compiled of big and small confessions, statements to poems, and all the amount of love. Here are bits and pieces of the confessions given today.

Why are there so many hearts? Oh its Valentines Day!

Anonymous

Long distance love part 1 and 2:

“To my life,

Your love lights up my world. With you, every moment feels like a cherished melody. Grateful for your presence in my life.

Forever yours,”

“My dearest,

The love I have for you is unparalleled. You are always in my mind from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep. I may not always convey it but my feelings for you are strong and real. You are as important to me as Radha is to Krishna.

I love you Mari Jaan (my heart)”

I love my Parents

Anonymous

Sections from a larger letter:

“Dear Love,

From smallest gestures to the grandest displays of affection you continuously remind me of the beauty of love and the importance of cherishing those who are closest to us. … Your ability to light a up a room with your smile and your contagious enthusiasm for life inspires me daily.

With all my love,”

Self love:

“Dear me

I just wanted to tell you you are loved. There are some days when its rainbow and shine and some are just thunder and storms, but just remember one thing that I love you. Never think less of love. Its just a moment which shall pass.

I love you”

A poem of profound love:

“Beauty is just a perfection, definition is you

Heart is just a source, beat is you

Mind is just a material, thought is you

body is just a structure, soul is you

Smile is just a subject, object is you

smile is just a sense, fragrance is you

moon is just a shape, light is you

star is just a shine, magic is you

black is just a colour, prism is you

gold is just a metal, shine is you

Dimond is just glass, precious is you

world is just a place, meaning is you

life is just a journey, happiness is you

hug is just a collision, dream is you

kiss is just a touch, lips is you,

love is just a word, feeling is you

I love is just a statement when, you is not you”

A mother-child love for a mother that has passed:

“She loved me a lot. She was my inspiration to do everything in my life.”

Love is everywhere though it’s not always easy to say. Doesn’t matter where love is it will still be seen and heard. Even if you are alone you are always loved.

Happy Valentine’s Day,

Love Richmond London <3

Mercedes "Rainey" Tapia Hajeski is the Chapter Correspondent of the Richmond London chapter. She is in her final year majoring in Communications: Media and is also the President of the schools Communications Society.