Mid Semester Giveaway! featuring Back-to-School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rhodes chapter.

Now that midterms are finally behind us, now we have another problem: there’s only five weeks until the end of the semester! Everything’s fine, I’m fine, we’re all fine. Just in case you’re not though, Her Campus Rhodes is here for you to get you through the next five weeks of tests, quizzes, papers, and general nonsense.

This giveaway will incorporate school supplies as well as health and beauty products. Not only do you need to take care of your studies during this difficult time, but you also need to take care of yourself!

The giveaway will include:

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Clay Masks

The Feeling Beautiful masks by Freeman Beauty are famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals to make products that feel good, smell good, and do good for skin! They are made with the newest, purest, most effective ingredients from nature to give women gorgeous skin. Face masks are one of the best ways to do something small to treat yourself and relax after a long night of studying, and if you still have to do work you can leave it on while you work!

The winner will receive a Rejuvenating Cucumber and Pink Salt mask, with cucumber extract to calm and soothe skin and pink Himalayan salt to exfoliate and detox the skin, and the Detoxifying Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud mask with activated charcoal and black sugar that lift away oils and toxins without over-drying skin.

Bed Head by TIGI products

Bed Head is an innovative range of products inspired by street trends that are designed to be layered together. They’re committed to bringing high-performance products with breakthrough technology, and are actually the #1 styling brand globally! For our giveaway, the winner will receive a Masterpiece Shine Hairspray, with serious hold and body that guards against dryness, and the Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, which absorbs excess oils to make hair smell fresh and provides texture.

Erin Condren HardBound LifePlanner™

So I know it’s a little late to start a new planner, but these planners are way too cute! I don’t know about y’all, but sometimes I get bored with the planner I’m using, or I wish I had a different format to structure my life. Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand dedicated to creating personalized and customized organizational products that inspire, simplify, and stylize your life. The Hardbound LifePlanner™ is a new look for the signature book, with a satin-finish cover and the signature Erin Condren layout. This is the smallest LifePlanner™ available! Each cover has a completely unique design theme and a horizontal weekly plan. It’s an 18-month planner that includes July 2017-December 2018 to plan out the year to come!

L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

L’Oreal Paris, as you probably know, is one of the leading total beauty care companies. They are based in Paris and their main goal is to provide affordable luxury products for people who demand excellence in beauty. They are one of the best all-around brands for less expensive products in my opinion, and the Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes are no exception to that! They give a streak-free, natural-looking tan that develops in 2-4 hours in case you’re feeling too pale this winter! You’ll get one box if you win the giveaway.

Steripod Clip-On Toothbrush Protector

Last but not least, the Steripod toothbrush protector is included in the giveaway, which is one of the niftiest products I’ve seen in a while! Steripod uses thymol, an active vapor, to keep your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. It shields your brush from airborne contaminants and cross contamination with other toothbrushes, which is suuuuper important to prevent sickness and unnecessary bacteria from collecting on your toothbrush (gross). You can also sign up on GetSteripod.com to receive a reminder text when it’s time to update your Steripod, and your toothbrush because those should also be changed every three months!

So all of this stuff sounds super awesome, right? Well, in order to win, follow Her Campus Rhodes on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@hercampusrhodes) and comment on the Facebook post about this article with the product you’re most excited to try! If you want more brownie points, also comment on the Instagram picture with these items as well! This giveaway will end on Monday, November 6, and the winner will be notified via Facebook! Good luck entering!

Hi! I'm Sarah Johnson, and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Rhodes! I am a senior at Rhodes from Little Rock, AR. I am a Music major, I am a Research and Writing Fellow in the Curb Institute and I sing in the Women's Chorus. In my spare time I like to sleep, eat various snack foods, and watch beauty bloggers on YouTube. My main area of expertise is fashion. My personal style is definitely on the hip side of things, and my pattern of choice is stripes. Thirfting is my number one passion, and I hope to never pay full price for an item of clothing until I can actually afford it. I’ve recently noticed that I almost exclusively wear neutrals, which I am trying to remedy with the purchase of color, but it’s not working very well for me. I hope you all enjoy the articles I write and remember to always be cute!